You need ConnectLife App installed on your mobile phone or tablet and have a registered account. The appliance you want to connect needs to be installed and functional. Ensure your home network is in range.
Add a new appliance that hasn't been connected to your home network:
1. In the ConnectLife App, go to "Appliances" and select "Add Appliance" or the "+" button.
2. Select the appliance you would like to add.
3. Locate the appliance information label with a QR code and scan the code with your phone camera.
4. Select "Set Up Appliance"
5. Follow the in-app instructions on how to set up the network of your specific appliance.
Note: The WiFi of your appliance needs to be enabled and in "Connection Setup" or "Network Setup" mode. For appliances with icon-led displays, this may be indicated with a "C". If needed, check the user manual for additional information.
1. On your mobile phone, switch to the WiFi settings. You will see the appliance WiFi network with the name starting with HIS, e.g. "HIS-ab123". Select it.
IMPORTANT: If you get a pop-up indicating this network has no internet connection, confirm to stay connected - otherwise, the next steps will fail.
2. Switch back to the ConnectLife App and continue to the next screen.
3. Select your home network from the list provided in the App, and type in your home network password (WiFi key).
4. Click "Connect".
Note: Your phone will automatically disconnect from the appliance WiFi network in the next step. Ensure that your phone is connecting to the internet afterward. Otherwise, the process will fail.
5. As the last step, give your appliance a name and assign it to a room. Click "Pair" to finish the process. Congratulations!